Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telus

Update Lacked the Following FB Updatera

Thanks BlackBerry for the latest software updates. I've seen the improvements and it's great. However, and I believe everyone agrees judging by the low low low rating it has on BlackBerry world, your Facebook app needs some work. May I suggest the following.

Highest on my list is that messages from Facebook be received in real time to the BlackBerry HUB. I and many others get messages every fifteen minutes or more to the hub. This can be circumvented by a push or refresh option, but this shouldn't be necessary. For the HUB to be what it needs to be you have to make it so that people aren't required to actually use the Facebook app for Facebook messaging. You want them to use the HUB instead.

I dunno about anyone else, but I can view Facebook pictures in landscape. This seems like a simple fix. Surprised its even an issue.

There's something weird about how the news shows up too. The order... I sometimes get stuff several days old at the top of my news feed. The computer doesn't show it in the same order, nor does my Android. So, something is up there.

The ability to @SomeonesName is a fantastic thing.

I can see my own albums, but not pictures in which I've been tagged that aren't part of my albums. That's not cool.

Any word on these updates in the future would be appreciated. If not, why not? Any other people have features they'd like to see added?

C. William Campbell
- still loving my BB10 despite startup difficulties. I'm rooting for you BlackBerry
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Alfa

Re: Update Lacked the Following FB Updatera

The issue I am facing with My Z10 Facebook News Feed is that it only gives me access to three levels of scrolls down and then it just stops updating or it is goes into an an endless loop of trying to download feeds and never gets any!!! (It always stops at the same place/post within the feeds list)