Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Upgrade and name change for a purchased app

I purchased a game on my Torch 9810, then upgraded to a Z10.  The game appeared in my available list and I installed it on the Z10.  A couple of days later it showed uup in the Upgrades list, ut also with a name change.  When I tap the old name in the Upgrade list, it takes me to the details page for the new name, tapping upgrade in either of these places results in a message "A network error has occured while processing your request.  Please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again"  I get this even when I have a 5 bar wireless signal and/or a full wifi signal, so I don't think it is actually the signal.

I contacted the developer to see if somehow I was required to buy the upgrade, and they told me that all updates are free once the game is purchased the first time.

Any thoughts? 

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Upgrade and name change for a purchased app

Hello bhgreene,

To better assist you with this, is this happening with all downloads or only with this one application/game? If it is only happening with the one application/game we would suggest to reach out to the application vendor again for further support.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!