Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10, All BlackBerry Bolds
My Carrier: O2

Re: Viber to blackberry Z10

BlackBerry released update 10.2.1 which means we can install any Andoid APK file direct my form our browser and even get paid apps for free just like android.
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodacom

Please help, can't download Viber on my z10 got phone in January 2014
Contributor

I will help. I have Z10, update your phone to OS 10.2.1 first. Click this link http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/94498177/file.html and download then install. If you want to find out how to install more apps that aren't on BlackBerry World then go on YouTube a search, how to install Android APK apps on BlackBerry 10.2.1. This will tell you.
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Swisscom

How on Earth do you do that?  Can you please explain?

Contributor

Are you on OS 10.2.1 (the latest OS). If you are on your phone click on this link http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/94498177/file.html
Select "download now" and wait for it to download. Then in your browser select the little icon in the bottom right and you will see downloads. Tap on the file you just downloaded and select install. Did this help?
If you need more help click on this and watch the first few videos http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yd6GTfLQ2uE it will tell you how to download and install apk files.
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodacom

I have BB10, how much longer is this going to take, this was you post last April, I am having such a hard time trying to download from 3rd parties...i really need Viber! please help
Contributor

It's easy! I just explained it to you and if you don't understand me you can go on the other link I sent you which goes to a Youtube video.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: o

Hey,

We will not be releasing a version of Viber for Blackberry 10 devices. We apologize for the inconvenience.

An official representative from Viber Media (Viber app.)
Highlighted
Contributor

You made a promise and no you break it? Absolutely unacceptable. I can't believe you guys.