Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

Will APPS and games for 9810 work on z30? I will not be happy if I have to buy yet again or lose use of what I have now because app not available for z30

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Will APPS and games for 9810 work on z30? I will not be happy if I have to buy yet again or lose use of what I have now because app not available for z30

No, the BlackBerry 10 devices are a completely new platform and are running software that is completely different from the old Java OS devices like the 9810. You will need to re-purchase any apps for the Z30.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!