Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodafone

android apps on blackberry

What is the procedure to run android apps on Z10 and is ot safe or not.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: None
My Carrier: Aircel

Re: android apps on blackberry

you can't run directly to android apps. first need to port app using some tools convert apk file to bar file with signature(Testing and deployment) and upload the blackberryworld now user can use android apps.

Note: Android support available on blackberry is android 2.2 only! coming this fall 10.2 will be added jelly bean support ok dude!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you my post very help ful click like button Smiley Happy thanks...

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

There are places to download android apps already converted to .bar format. Below is one:

http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook/playbook-android-apps/

I have lots of android apps loaded and it is perfectly safe. Not all of them work and some don't work as expected but many work flawlessly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: blackberryz10

Dnt u hav to give card detail n sign up to use them?
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Not from the link I posted above. There is also an installer available there but I use DDPB. For installing bar files.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Hoe do I get ddpb
Contributor

How I mean sorry new fone lol
Contributor

I dnt hav a pc is there ne other way?
Guru II

Google is your friend. http://ddpb.dauden.vn

Contributor

Hi I did it all and wen I click connect on ddpb after followin instructions it says java isn't recognised as an internal or external command