Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

apps????????????

just got the BB Z10 in an upgrade from the Torch 9810! i love the phone as well i loved the torch but now that i have this new phone i have less apps available to me than i had with the torch?!?!?!?!? dont make sense to me at all, nowwwwww i cant use my bank app (bank of america) Amazon MP3 not available....... just to mention the two most used apps on my prior phone the torch. im kinda dissapointed in this it does not seem logical to have had an app and redo os and loose the companys app? no net flix either?i thought all these apps where gonna be available to us with the release of os10? thanks chad

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: apps????????????

Keep in mind that BB10 is a brand new OS, it's not an upgrade from an earlier OS. What apps did iOS and Android have when they first started? Let me give you a clue: It was nowhere even close to what BB10 offers.
Yes, many apps that we would like to see are not here yet and that can upset us a bit but here's another question for you: Do you delay the release of BB10 even more while waiting for certain key apps to be ready (and remember that it was already delayed once and people were not happy) or do you release it and let the app developers catch up?

All in all, I think BlackBerry made the right decision. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Very good points! I guess I'm going to have to be a little more patient..... I may add they built one hell of a phone at that! Ok hope these developers hurry up with my apps...lol
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Yes it's frustrating to know that the success or failure of a phone depends on whether companies upgrade their apps to your platform.