Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: MTN

bb world

I have read that other users of the z10 are having the same problems as me with app world. Error msg states BlackBerry world has encountered an error and must now close. I have tried all the suggestions to fix this problem but I still have no luck! As a faithful BlackBerry supporter, I would recommend that BlackBerry fix this problem urgently! I have already lost more than one upgrade!
Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: bb world

Are you asking for help with the problem or just ranting about it? It's hard to tell from your post. What suggestions have you tried? Have you contacted your wireless service provider for assistance and escalation to BB Support, if need be?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: mtn south africa

Re: bb world

on mtn this application only works on a wifi connection you can forget to try and open bb world with a ordinary edge and or 3 g connection.....it will only open and or upgrade your current software when connected to a wifi connection.