Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

error code 10000

i had a Blackberry Last year. My credit info for buying apps, went in without a problem.  MY bank acct got hacked and i had to get a new debit card. When i tried to enter the info I kept getting a code 10000. I left BB Cause no one was in a hurry to help. I came back for the Z10, and it seemed to default back to the same issue. I have done a security swipe and changed my ID. I have called the bank to make sure there are n problems, and everything is ebetered exactly. Nothing,,, I have now spoke to 3 reps and now on hold.

This i need help!

Cheryl

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: error code 10000

Hi cherylsigns99,

You mentioned that you were on hold with support. Were you able to get this issue resolved via phone support?

If the issue hasn't been resolved, could you please clarify if you are using the same BlackBerry ID you were previously using when you received this error on your last BlackBerry smartphone or is this a new BlackBerry ID?
This KB article should provide more information on this issue and may help you resolve this. ""There is a problem with your credit card authorization. Please try again or visit blackberry.com/appworld/ support for more information. (Error Id: 10000)" appears when purchasing an application in BlackBerry World" KB24454

Please let me know the results.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: error code 10000

i orginally was using the one i had before. But I did a privacy wipe and devolped a new ID. I like the BB I do, but so discussed because everyone keeps saying go to PAypal, and I got hacked there and wont do it again. This is why i keep leaving BB because of this issue. The rep sent me a email and said this last update should have fixed it but it didnt. They said they had to gather logs to see what was going wrong. 

Very discussed

Cheryl