Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: o2

how do I reinstall twitter?

I accidently deleted my twitter app which is already installed on my z10. But when I tried to download it from BlackBerry World it doesn't give me option of doing so?! The only option is 'open' which does absolutely nothing as I've deleted the app. How on earth do I reinstall it? Thanks.
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: how do I reinstall twitter?

Let's make sure it's actually deleted; BlackBerry World still detects it so it must be there.

Open BlackBerry World on your phone then follow All>My World>My Apps & Games>Installed. Does it show up there? If so, press and hold it for a second then press the garbage can icon then press Uninstall. Now go back to its listing in BlackBerry World and download it again.

Let us know if that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: o2

Thanks for the reply. I went on to blackberry world and it says twitter is installed but when I try to unistall it says 'failed to uninstall twitter' so I have no idea how to get it back :/
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

I have uninstalled Twitter and when I try to reinstall, the app will download but incurs an error when installing.  What is the problem?