Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: mtn

lost of icons

i upgraded my BB Z10, and after the upgrade i was unable to get some icons back on ma menu such as picture,music,video, file manager etc. Icons that i was able to see are settings,bbm,bbapp,browser,calendar,contact,camera,phone,text msg,maps. morealso, i cant update DP on whatsapp and BBM. PLS SOMEBOBY SHOULD HELP

Retired
My Device: Z10 9800 9900

Re: lost of icons

Hey sakayd1,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question. In regards to your issue, if you are missing icons, please ensure to swipe through the multiple screens. If this does not present the applications that are missing, I recommend doing a full back up of the BlackBerry Z10, then doing a security wipe.

1. Back up your BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone using the following knowledge base article:

How to backup data on a BlackBerry 10 smartphone 

2. Perform Security Wipe of the BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone using the following knowledge base article:

How to perform a security wipe on a BlackBerry 10 smartphone

5. If the steps above do not resolve your issue, please contact your Network Service Provider for further options.

Let me know if this resolves your issue.

Cheers!

-WW

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: mtn

Re: lost of icons

Thanks whereswaldo for the assistance and procedure. Wanna know if the icons will automatically come back after the security wipe off or is their sumtin I should immediately after the wipe off. Looking forward to Ur reply ASAP. Thanks