08-13-2013 10:39 PM - edited 08-13-2013 10:42 PM
problem was solved after i backed up the phone. Then wiped out the data on the SD card, restored to new condition finnally upgrading from 10.0 to 10.1 and along the way i discovered that i had changed my device name and i forgot. So i went back to the old one when i first got the z10. When i signed in with bb id on Appworld everything listed and downloaded without a hitch that i paid for. I guess changing my device user name screwed everything up. or i just didnt do it the correct way. Anyway,,,,everything is working flawlessly. thanks for all the feedback!