Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

My Device: z10
My Carrier: orange fr

whatsapp z10

hi, so i bought my z10 in february and they told me that by next week whatsapp, viber and Skype will be available for you to download. we are almost in april now and every time i try downloading it says not available for this device. I just need to know a fixed date because next week is taking forever. i live in france and my carrier is orange, is there a problem with my device? please let me know
shahad
Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: whatsapp z10

whats app is available. Make sure you are running BB OS Version 10.0.10.648 or higher.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

salut, WhatsApp est dispo chez B&YOU en tout cas. Tu es chez Orange ou bien chez un opérateur low cost?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: z 10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Am facing the same problems. Can someone send the link to download WhatsApp for z10
Guru I

hello gaya3,

here is the link. But if you did not find it in the BlackBerry World on your Z10, the link will likely not work either.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/2360/

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: z 10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Actually I can see this in my BlackBerry world too and I tried downloading too but it shows an error every time I try downloading. How do I rectify that?
Highlighted
Guru I

hello again gaya3,

contact the WhatsApp support (email is below the version number) and give them your country and carrier name.

The developer will then release a version that will be compatible with your situation.