Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Blackberry Storm, Curve, Tour
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

1.1 Plugin - Signing app can't find COD files in the deliverables directrory?

Hi Folks,

The new Eclipse 3.5 Blackberry 1.1 plugin creates a 'deliverables' folder where it places all COD files, Jad file etc.  When I run the Code Siging app from the menu, it opens a folder display of an eclipse directory.  It's a pain to have to navigate up out of the eclipse folder and up into my workspace folder and down into the deliverables folder.

Is there a setting I am missing or is the Signing Tool not keeping up with the Plugin? 

Ken J Kelly
Developer

Re: 1.1 Plugin - Signing app can't find COD files in the deliverables directrory?

OK, while writing that note I was upgrading via Help/Check for Updates.  Now the code signing app finds the COD files.  Must have been a keep-up thing.

Ken J Kelly
Highlighted
Developer

Re: 1.1 Plugin - Signing app can't find COD files in the deliverables directrory?

Update: For the Signature Tool to find the correct project files directly, the project must be selected (hi-lighted in BLUE (not GREY)) when you select the Sign with Signature Tool menu item.  Otherwise a browser dialog appears...

Ken J Kelly