07-16-2009 06:41 AM
I am trying to deploy an unsigned application to the 8700g-black simulator. This application does a static registration for a push registry.
On trying to install this through the simulator browser I get the error "911 Push registration failure". The cod file is 302 KB in size.
Thanks in advance.
07-16-2009 09:08 AM
Some additional information and observation on the above issue:
- My original jar file is about 583 KB
- My application uses socket:// protocol and not sms://.
- After running the rapc I get multiple archive cod files and a new jar is created of about 1 KB size.
- This jar file just contains the .cso and the manifest file.
- I put all the cod files and the newly created jad file in the web application folder.
- I made an entry for the RIM-MIDlet-Flags-1:, with various values (0, 1, and some more).
- I am using the 8700g-black device emulator and this device has the "Enable Push" option checked under the browser push section of advanced option.