06-24-2010 03:41 AM - edited 06-24-2010 12:38 PM
Would anyone help testing a small app; I could only test in BB emulator. It's really a small app where it takes two camera shots and then blends them into one - a scrollbar allows adjusting the blending ratio. my little Canadian 'client' lost her BB and couldn't find another around.
It's developed out of the thread marked as solved - http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Develo
06-24-2010 04:50 PM
Thank you both for trying it out for me.
I sent you the app link in private message to both of you.
B. This really could go heavy on memory so be ready 'kill' it.
What to check...
1. When you open it, you would see the camera preview, a button called 'Take Photo 1' and a dropdown to adjust resolution. If you know which is the LOWEST resolution works to save a shot, select that from the res. dropdown.
2. Take photo 1, After that, the button will say, Take photo 2. Take it.
3. Now the climax starts, here it supposed to open both the shots overlayed at 50/50, on a new screen. It opens in Simulator after like a LONG time. 20 min? I took the shots at the highest res. because it seems only that res. works.
4. If your lucky, you should see the next screen where the images are overlayed. Use the Gauge to adjust the overlay radio and click the save button. It saves in default picture folder. Do not anytime hit the return button before saving or it will ask to save and could err out.
5. If you could try the lowest res, that it works. Please reopen the app before trying a new res. As I see it, unsupported res. creates internal exception in the app and makes it unresponsive.
I wait here like a..