07-17-2012 02:58 PM
I have an idea for an app, but I am unable to code it myself, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to help out.
The idea is for an app that will allow you to add notes to an email, much like you can do with a phone call. I get forwarded emails all the time with a name of someone else to email, and some notes about them. When i compose an email to that person, I have to go back to the original forwarded email to remind myself of the notes-it's a huge hassle! As well, people will email me and then I will speak to them on the phone regarding the email subject, and I want to reference the email with the notes, but there is no simple way to do it! I've looked for apps like this, but none exist.
I was thinking that it would run like this:
1. You open an email that you received or that you sent
2. You click the menu button and there is a new button entitled "Notes"
3. When you click that button it opens a new memopad
(^I was able to get as far as this, but no further)
4. The memopad title would automatically be generated to be: (subject of email)+mm/dd/yy+hh:mm:ss
5. You enter in whatever notes you would like to add to the email and save the memo
6. When you go back to the email and click menu>notes, it checks to see that you have already made notes on this email and opens up the saved memo
If there is a simpler way to accomplish this, by all means! I just thought that it would be simpler to use the already present memopad app than to create a brand new one in the process.
If anyone is interested in working on this, please message me!