Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Super Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

BBM connected status

Hi guys,

I wonder what features has an application to have to be *BBM connected* and sit in respective category on the App World? 

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9650/BlackBerry Torch 9800

Re: BBM connected status

You may have to let RIM know your application is BBM connected. The best way to do so is by saying it in your application description.
Jerome Carty - Follow jcarty on Twitter@jcarty | #webworks-dev / #BlackberryDev on irc.freenode.net | My Apps
Click "Accept as Solution" if post solved your original issue.. Give like/thumbs up if you feel post is helpful
Super Contributor

but don't you know which features should be in the app? I mean if I have *invite to download* only, will it be nominated as *bbm integrated* as well?

Developer

I believe it is at RIM's discretion to decide which apps end up in the BBM connected category. As far as I recall, RIM has no official list of features required for apps to show up in the BBM connected category.
Jerome Carty - Follow jcarty on Twitter@jcarty | #webworks-dev / #BlackberryDev on irc.freenode.net | My Apps
Click "Accept as Solution" if post solved your original issue.. Give like/thumbs up if you feel post is helpful
Super Contributor

thanks Smiley Happy maybe a bit offtopic, but have you seen games with *bbm scoreboard*? Or maybe you know how to implement this?

Developer

You'd either need to keep track of the scores within your app or at a server.