Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Simulator in NetBeans

Hi, I have just properly configured Netbeans for BB following this tutorial:

http://www.netbeans.org/kb/55/blackberry.html 

In the execution cmd line I set it the same as the tutorial: cmd /C "cd /D {platformhome}{/}simulator&{device}"

But I want to set certain parameters for the simulator such as using my local file system as SD_CARD.

Is it possible to set is using NetBeans?

My Eclipse Command Line looks like this:

C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry JDE 4.6.0\simulator\fledge.exe handheld=9000 session=9000 app-param=DisableRegistration app-param=JvmAlxConfigFile:9000.xml data-port=0x4d44 data-port=0x4d4e pin=0x2100000A app-param=launch=CrazyAlarm fs-sdcard=true fs-sdcard-root=D:\dev\java\BB\SD_CARD app="C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry JDE 4.6.0\simulator\Jvm.dll"

New Developer

Re: Blackberry Simulator in NetBeans

Anyone can help with this plz?
New Contributor

Re: Blackberry Simulator in NetBeans

[ Edited ]

The default platform setting in Netbeans uses %programfiles%RIM\JDE\bin\jdwp.bat to launch the debugger. The bat file does not recognize any parameters. 

You probably need to reverse engineer jdwp.jar to be able to pass parameters, or change debugcmd in the platform configuration file under %userprofile%\.netbeans\6.1\config\Services\Platforms\org-netbeans-api-java-Platform