Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Twitter integration: Callback problem

I have successfully integrate my BB app with Twitter with OAuth in out-of-band pin mode. In this case I am not supplying any oauth_callback and my app is redirected to the Twitter Authorize page. After log in and clicking the authorization button, the web browser is redirected to the a web page with pin and there is no way to go back to the app automatically. If I switch over to my app manually and use that pin, I can post the status to Twitter successfully.

But I want to that the system should come back my app automatically after authorization. Do I have to mention any oauth_callback URL for that? What should be the proper oauth_callback URL for Blackberry app?

Contributor
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: Maroc Telecom

Re: Blackberry Twitter integration: Callback problem

same problm please Help Smiley Sad 

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: TMN

same problem here also!

................................................................................................
Tech On!
PTNews
more at On On On!
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Hi All,

Please give a URL into the call back. if you do this, then after doing authorize it show the URL webpage, and after it will come back to your screen, You need not to do it manually.

Pawan