Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AirTel
Accepted Solution

Browser Field hyperlink issue

Hi,

In my app i am displaying some html content in browser field, i am giving layout for that browser field, my problem is in the html content some hyperlinks is also there. My requirement is when ever i click any of the hyper link i need to open new browser field and i need the browser field of whole screen(i.e First i am diplaying html content in small area in my screen but i need to open new browser field of total device widtf and device height.), can anybody suggest me how to open new browser field i click any hyperlink..

Thanks in advance,

Lakshman.

----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.

Developer

Re: Browser Field hyperlink issue

Hi,

This is my requirement...

In screen 1 i am displaying that part as browser field, when ever i click any hyper link in screen one i need to open new browser field like screen2... any suggitions plz...

Thanks in advance...

Lakshman

Feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Highlighted
Developer

Hi pradeep,

Thanks for your reply, my problem is sloved as u posted the above link,but here i found another link in wat u posted

that link is

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/BrowserField-open-links-in-actual-browser/m-...

in that link i found the solution.. Thank you very much..