Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Browser issue in Torch 9800 OS 6.0

[ Edited ]

Hi

I am trying to develop an application which loads html contents from SD card to the browserfield. I have css files & js file for the html files. I have kept them in separate folder css & js. The problem is the browser of torch 9800 is not fetching the css & js files from the folder when they are kept in different folder. But the same files works in BB 9780 & 9300 OS 6.0 . Is there any known issue for the 9860 browser ? this html file works in the 9860 simulator.

Developer

Re: Browser issue in Torch 9860 OS 6.0

Any idea on this. Any one has used css file in separate file for torch device ???
Developer

Re: Browser issue in Torch 9860 OS 6.0

The steps to reproduce are as follows I copy the folder containing css file, js file & html file to sd card and when I try to open the html file directly by going to the media card the style is not getting applied to the html. If do the same in 9780 & 9300 (OS 6.0) the page loads with the css styling. Is there any special setting for the torch browser which i need to enable. Please advice.