Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Can anybody suggest me a Java Code Idea fro a Live TV based application for the blackberry mobiles.

Can anybody suggest me a Java    Code Idea fro a Live TV based application  for the blackberry mobiles.

Where can I find the examples or the API/SDK    for a Live TV based Java  Appp based on xml parsing etc.

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Can anybody suggest me a Java Code Idea fro a Live TV based application for the blackberry mobiles.

[ Edited ]

I have never heard of an SDK like that for the BB.

I would use your favorite search engine to search the internet for this based on J2ME, because the same J2ME code (or very similar code) should work in the BlackBerry. 

Regular Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Can anybody suggest me a Java Code Idea fro a Live TV based application for the blackberry mobiles.

search the gitHub in developer.blackberry.com...maybe you can find it there...

Developer
My Device: Blackberry Developer
My Carrier: Aircel

there is no sdk available for such type of Aplication...

----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: 9630

Hello,

please check below link for live streaming application.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Live-Streaming-on-Blackberry/td-p/376345

Regards,

Developer

Sorry for   the late reply    and thanks for the  link provided with the info.

Thanks

I wil update you soon after working on it.

Developer

I have imported the StreamingPlayer.zip   the project file onto my eclipse ie   

Eclipse SDK

Version: 3.7.2
Build id: M20120208-0800

for BlackBerry 6.0 ,7.0  OS version mobiles etc.

I have J2SE   1.7 i.e   JRE 7.1,0

so when I have built the app   errors  are showing

Build path specifies execution environment J2SE-1.4. There are no compatible JREs installed in the workspace.

so I configured with JRE 7.1.0

But getting the errors

Description Resource Path Location Type
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 93 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 398 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 399 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 399 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 406 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 833 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 833 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 834 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1116 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1117 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1163 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1225 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1233 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1237 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1237 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1318 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1336 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1343 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1362 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1391 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1472 Java Problem
CircularByteBuffer cannot be resolved to a type StreamingPlayer.java /StreamingPlayer/src/rimx/media/streaming line 1472 Java Problem

Please fix it .

Thanks

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport
My Carrier: O2 Germany

CircularByteBuffer is not a class from the API, check if it comes from somewhere else, maybe a lib.
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
@SimonHain on twitter
Developer

to fix such types of problems or errors then ?

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport
My Carrier: O2 Germany

srk2012 wrote:

to fix such types of problems or errors then ?

yes, this is usually called software development

feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
@SimonHain on twitter