Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Can anyone help me parse my the contents contained in the" url" named as xml.aspx using pure Java Application

2nd Test Results

a) no

b) no

Output same as 1st test results

Developer

Re: Can anyone help me parse my the contents contained in the" url" named as xml.aspx using pure Java Application

I   have followed  you and keeping the breakpoints by  clicking  Run->Toggel Breakpoint   on the eclipse    where ever

required and seeing the output on simulators as well as device.

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Did I ask you test on device?

Can you explain why, on the Simulator, your break points are being ignored?

Developer

[ Edited ]

No    I dont know          but working on nokia app as I said earlier.   Ok  I will update the rest tomorrow.

thanks

Developer

I would really like you to think about the results you have seen and what conclusions you can draw from them.  Tell us what you think?  Review this KB article too:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Different-ways-to-make-an-HTTP-or-socket-con...

I also think it would e very useful for you to get debugging working properly. 

Developer

Why  Image link          is not getting parsed   where as t  it is working on  the browser  if  I  go thru that link

I have used     like  

(StreamConnection)Connector.open
(“socket:// testserver:600;interface=wifi”);

fledge screenshot2.jpg

Developer

" Why  Image link          is not getting parsed  "

You are asking a different question, so please start a new Thread.  But before you ask, this is NOT valid:

"socket:// testserver:600;interface=wifi"

This thread is intended to get you able to download the original XML correctly.  I don't think we have solved this yet.  And you have not told us what conclusions you have come to as a result of the testing.  Can you please do that?

Developer

Not a different question     Iam contnuing teh same  question

why the ourtput is shwoing chnnel images

after parsing my link or url ?

Thanks

Developer

Your call, but until we have resolved the download problem I personally will not be looking at that problem. 

Let me also remind you of what I said previously:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Can-anyone-help-me-parse-my-the-contents-con...

"I don't suggest things for fun.  If you want to ignore my suggestions then fine, but don't expect help.

In future please read all of my posts and respond to everything I suggest and/or ask.  OK?"

Developer

Ok then we will look at the download problem then   Ok please  give me the next steps