04-26-2013 03:02 AM
Since this morning I cant sign my application, I get a message that says "the server may not be available", there are only 4 files that I cannot sign and all of them ar from runtime API
Is there any problem??
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-26-2013 03:17 AM
04-26-2013 05:34 AM - edited 04-26-2013 05:36 AM
Still not able to sign.
http://isthesigningserverdown.com/ shows me..
Though it is not able to sign the .cod file...I hope due to RRT health is 99.96%
04-26-2013 05:55 AM
04-26-2013 07:13 AM
colleague of mine is also having issues right now.
Correct, it's always hanging at 51/60 cods for me. All missing cods are Runtime API.
It just went to 55/60 after waiting for 5 minutes, but now it's stuck there again.
04-26-2013 07:24 AM - edited 04-26-2013 09:06 AM
Update: After waiting an additional 10 minutes or so the remaining cods have now been signed, too.
One of five builds finished. At this speed, maybe the release will have to wait until Monday.
EDIT: Turns out that the signing server response time improved again, so that I was able to finish the relase today.