Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
My Device: BB Storm
My Carrier: Optus

Changing the image of a ZoomScreen

Hi,

I have an application which displays some high resolution images, it is designed for the Torch 9800. Each image has 3 versions and I would like to use a ZoomScreen to enable users to pan/zoom around the image. I would like the user to be able to select the next image without going back to the previous screen. I can't seem to work out how to change the image displayed in the ZoomScreen and get it to refresh.

I have 5 image each of which have 3 different versions - 15 images in total

What I have currently implemented is a Screen which has a PictureScrollField with thumbnails for the 5 different images.

When an item is selected from the PictureScrollField a subclassed ZoomScreen is pushed onto the stack which has 3 MenuItems.

What I would like is when one of the menuItems is selected that the appropriate version of the image is refreshed within the ZoomScreen which is currently shown. 

If this is not possible can someone suggest how I might achieve this with an alternative approach? I would prefer to not have to pop the current ZoomScreen and then push a new one on.

thanks

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Changing the image of a ZoomScreen

Hi........did you find a work around for this......i have a similar situatation.......any help is highly appreciated