07-14-2009 08:24 AM
When I tried to code sign and clicked "register" in the final step, it gave an error saying "Server unavailable at this time. Please contact your system administrator".
I tried 3 times but to no avail. Anyidea please?
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-17-2009 02:16 AM - edited 07-17-2009 02:26 AM
Also as you are a newbie check this link:
07-23-2009 01:27 AM
The issue was the proxy setting. I mailed to email@example.com and they asked me to configure the proxysetting.
This can be done in following way.
1. Enter the PIN and the password.
2. Now instead of clicking on Register click on "Configure Proxy".
3. Click on the check box "Use Proxy"
4. Inter the proxy host name and the port number.
5. Click OK.
6. Now click "Register".
7. It should register the key successfully.
8. Please note that you need to configure proxy only once.
Now I installedmy application through Desktop Manager and it installed successfully. But when I tried to run it still says "Error Starting: Attempts to access a secure API."
Any other thing which I need to do?