01-16-2009 11:08 AM
The 400 error would be coming from either the web server, a proxy server or the MDS Simulator. The BlackBerry Simulator itself won't give you much information on this error (it is just showing you the error it received from an external source). Do you have a proxy server in your environment? If so, please see the link below.
How To - Configure the BlackBerry MDS simulator to work behind a proxy
Article Number: DB-00047
The following link explains how to enable verbose logging in the MDS Simulator.
How To - Enable HTTP and HTML logging in the Mobile Data Service Simulator
Article Number: DB-00156
To write the log to a file, use these steps.
1. Close the Mobile Data Service simulator.
2. Open MDS\config\rimpublic.property.
3. Under the [Logging] section, insert or edit the line so that the value is set to logs
4. Under the [Logging] section, insert or edit the line so that the value is set to 4.
5. Save the file and restart the Mobile Data Service simulator.