01-18-2012 07:50 AM
I'm currently developping apps for Blackberry 7, using eclipse plugin.
As my apps are using jsr177 to communicate with the sim cards, i need to sign the cod files with CodTools (our MNO and partner provided it for us).
Therefore, here is what I do to get a working/signed app installed on a device :
- Using eclipse, I click on the "Package project" menu to generate properly signed cod files
- Using a prompt, I call CodTools with appropriate options to sign the cod files with some external keystore
- I then install the app using the following command : javaloader -u load mycod.cod debugmode
Well. In the end, my app is properly loaded on the device, BUT :
- Every time I deploy the app, the device (a blackberry bold 9900) restarts (and it's annoying)
- After restarting, it's obvious I'm not in debug mode. And Eclipse can't access the log no more.
What should I do ? What do I do wrong ? Even if debug mode isn't working, is there some easy way to get the logs back ? (log-debugging is ugly, but better than nothing)
Thanks in advance !
PS : Oh, and once again : I'm using a mac (os x lion)
03-29-2012 03:35 PM
I'm having the same issue with restart also lion + bold 9900. This makes development on mac completely unusable.
03-30-2012 04:09 AM - edited 03-30-2012 04:09 AM
Sorry mate, I couldn't find a proper solution.
Developping is just a pain in the *** with this kind of solution.
But, to be fair, it's the same sh** on mac or pc.
Cod tools should be included in the eclipse plugin toolchain. Period.