Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: 9900

Re: DevCon 2010 - my picks...

I vote for:

Dev32

Dev57

Peter Strange and Mike Kirkup it was very nice meeting you two.

DevCon10 was amazing. I will never miss another BlackBerry DevCon.

*Can't wait for the PlayBook 

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9650/BlackBerry Torch 9800

I see that I didn't quite meet everyone there but I'll be at the next DevCon as well.

I do wish that the sessions from Thursday were available but they let us know beforehand that they weren't going to be.
Jerome Carty - Follow jcarty on Twitter@jcarty | #webworks-dev / #BlackberryDev on irc.freenode.net | My Apps
Click "Accept as Solution" if post solved your original issue.. Give like/thumbs up if you feel post is helpful
Developer
My Device: Playbook

Maybe next year we should organize a meet for forum folks.

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9650/BlackBerry Torch 9800

Sounds like a plan.
Jerome Carty - Follow jcarty on Twitter@jcarty | #webworks-dev / #BlackberryDev on irc.freenode.net | My Apps
Click "Accept as Solution" if post solved your original issue.. Give like/thumbs up if you feel post is helpful
Developer

DEV32: - Network Connectivity Made Easy
I am really hoping that when Shadid's code gets published (it is not available as of now), I will be able to finish of my Connectivity Thread and mark a solution!  Fingers crossed

Is Shadid's code published yet? I thought he was going to publish right after the session!

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

I am looking for devcon2010 session for download and checked the @mkirkup link for that. But its not free need to register on DEVCON On Demand Portal for $19.99 USD.

Is there anyway where i can download it for free or if u guys just share the session which u have included in this thread (i.e. DEV32: - Network Connectivity Made Easy, DEV52, DEV63, DEV57 - Managing large collections - Performance and UI tips) then that will be great for other.

Edited(Update):

sorry..guys i have not checked properly mkirkup link, after looking i found rim has combined devcon2010 and devcon2011 session as "Complimetary downloads from Devcon2010 and Devcon asia2011". now i am started downloading all sessions.

Thanks u all for sharing ur exp .... Smiley Happy

Thanks,

amsiddh

Developer

go to https://www.blackberry.com/bdsc/?lang=na#login and login into your developers zone. If you don't have an account create one it's free. Once you login you will see a large devcon10 session logo. Click on it and the sessions are available for free.

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Claro Dominican Republic

Hello, Matt

I just saw your COM26 and was wondering if it was possible to get the code, since they did not include it in the session's material.

Thanks!

Developer
My Device: Torch

[ Edited ]

Did anyone tried to to download the COM15.rar? The archive seems to be damaged or at least winrar says so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Press the button to give kudos if I helped you Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Saddly, I lost it in a catostrofic computer failure. Stupid encription ment my drive was unrecoverable Smiley Sad

If there is a part you want I can send you some references.