Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Eclipse Plugin - Multiple Projects to output directory

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the correct information on the forums.

I am making the switch from the JDE to the Eclipse Plugin and ran into some issues:

1)  I have multiple projects as a part of my solution.  I believe the dependencies are setup correctly.  However, when I try to Run my project in the simulator through the Eclipse environment, running the application gives me "DependentProject1 Module Not Found'.  I am guessing this is because the dependent project's cod file never got exported to the main project's /deliverable folder.  How can I get it exported there?

2) When I do the same thing, but instead go to Debug instead of Run, opening the project gives me a verification error, but if I manually load in the .cod files in the simulator it works correctly - why would this be?  I saw some info on the preverification process and will check that now - It just seemed weird that I could run it one way and not the other.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time!

Devon

New Developer

Re: Eclipse Plugin - Multiple Projects to output directory

Update for #2 - I ran preverify and got no errors back, so why would Eclipse's Debug give me an error?  Thanks again.

New Developer

Re: Eclipse Plugin - Multiple Projects to output directory

Update:  If I remove the second project I can debug just fine and get no verification errors.  When I add a skeleton project and have my main project reference functions from it that have no code in them, I get the verification errors.  This seems totally related to the fact that the .cod from second project isn't finding its way into the simulator since it doesn't go to the output directory.  Any insight would be very very helpful.  Thanks again.