Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

My Device: version 4.2.1 in higher
My Carrier: india

Error, While buliding project

Hi All,

whenever i'm going to build my project i'm getting error, i can't understand what actually happen here, i have also unintalling whole JDE and reinstall it, but sitll i'm getting same error.

error is.....

"Building test
C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry JDE 4.3.0\bin\rapc.exe  -quiet import=..\lib\net_rim_api.jar codename=test test.rapc warnkey=0x52424200;0x52525400;0x52435200 "C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry JDE 4.3.0\samples\grid.java" "C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry JDE 4.3.0\samples\GridFieldManager.java"
I/O Error: Cannot run program "javac": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
Error while building project"

is there any one who knws what actually happen here, and is there any one who has solution of this problem than please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance....

My Device: Curve, Bold, Storm
My Carrier: Blackberry Developer

Re: Error, While buliding project

Have you set the the path in environment variable.

feel free to press the kudos button on the left side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
My Device: Not Specified

Add the java/bin directory to your Windows PATH environment variable.

Probably something like:

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_16

Best Regards,
Don't forget to mark your post as solved if you got answer. And give kudos.
My Device: BB 10 Dev Alpha

Following links will help u out :

Kanak Sony
http://dodevelopnshare.wordpress.com/ | http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=188131481&trk=tab_pro