Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
05-08-2012 02:24 AM
I checked a project out from SVN, and when I run it, I got this error message:
"Errors exist in required project(s)"
There were no hints, so I couldn't figure it out. Of course when I tried to run it in simulator, the application wasn't built at all.
05-08-2012 05:21 AM
05-08-2012 05:36 AM
Well I only got 1 red mark, beside the project name. And no other errors.
Previously, I built the project successfully. Then I exported it to zip, because someone asked for the source code.
After that, I got this red mark.
05-08-2012 12:57 PM
Ah sorry. I turned out that I didn't pay attention enough on Eclipse.
When I clicked the Problem tab, actually there was one error:
The type PanicAlarmResource is already defined
It pointed to PanicAlarmResource.java, which was located somewhere within .locale_interfaces.
So I deleted that file, and refreshed the project. Then it worked.