Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
04-08-2013 01:24 AM
In my app I have to fetch the response from glassfish web server. In my code IOException is thrown for following statement.
httpTransportObj.call(SoapAction, soapEnvelop); /// IOException here
pls help. Thanks.
04-08-2013 03:40 AM
04-09-2013 01:11 AM
1. I am getting following Error message..
net.rim.device.cldc.io.dns.DNSException: DNS error
2. I am able to open this url in browser.
3. I am running this on simulator.
04-09-2013 03:43 AM
04-10-2013 01:47 AM
Thanks for the reply..
I have replaced FQDN with IP address as you said in last post .. But I am getting same error again.. also I got IOInterrupted Exception..
04-15-2013 01:34 AM
I have made some progress in this problem. Now I am getting the response from web service on Simulator with MDS in running mode and by removing connection parameter from URL . But I am getting tunnel failure exception while running same code on device.
I think I know why this is happening is because in my code I am not sending the connection parameter
(; deviceside = true etc..) .
I know it is necessary to pass this parameter in blackberry but when I append connection parameter with URL in my code ,I am not getting the response even on simulator....
pls help..thanks ..
04-15-2013 03:11 AM