Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: idea

Help with simulator Start up

Hi i am a beginner in blackberry development. i am using windows 8 and i am using eclipse plugin. i got an issue on my system with the black berry 9900 simulator  on my system when ever i start it it loads around 70 % and stops in there. simulator snapshot

and when i exit and restart it it shows the error unable to delete 9900.debug and also the fledge process is still in process list of the task manager. when i tried to terminate it it says access denied.taskmanageralso i need help with stand alone simulator that i download seperately from blackberr. when i tried to invoke it for debugging from eclipse it shows error jvm.dll missing. Please anybody help me to solve this

Developer
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Help with simulator Start up

reinstall and try again.. some files maynot be running right now..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*************Plese *********LIKE**** & ****ACCEPT as Solution*** If you got suggestion for your Query.

@RAJESH SVM ----- Blackberry Mobile App Developer, Blaze, India.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: idea

i tried reinstalling for sevral times but same issues happening. thanks for your reply

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

I have this from time to time.  Usually cleaning the Simulator resolves it, try that from the BlackBerry menu in Eclipse.  Another issue that it seems can cause this is access to TCP/IP stack - in my case it seems to be related to VPN. 

So I would clean the Simulator, restart your PC to make sure that there are no funny TCP/IP goings on and try again. 

You can also try running the SImulator in debug and not in debug mode.