07-06-2011 07:48 AM
I am developing a Table with freezed row header in Blackberry os 6.0.0 for Torch.
My requirement is table should scroll vertically as well as horizontally. But the table header row should not scroll vertically with table data. Whereas table data ans header row should scroll horizontally.
I am facing the a problem that if more data is there in the table then it scrolls vertically only. Not horizontally.
But if data is less then it scrolls horizontally.
The problem seems with using 2 managers one for vertical scrolling and one for horizontal scrolling.
Please do suggest me to fulfill my requirements.
For achieving this I have done the coding in following way.
1. Flow field manager for header
2. Flow Field manager for table data.
3. Horizontal manager which wont scroll.
4. Vertical manager which will scroll only horizontally. And added header flow manager in it.
5. One Vertical field manager which will scroll vertically to scroll the data table.
6. Added table data flow field manager in 5.
7. Added (5th point) that vertical field manager in (4th point) vertical field manager
07-06-2011 08:12 AM
please follow these steps::
first comonent add in FirstVerticalManager
second comonent add in secondVerticalManager
third comonent add in thirdVerticalManager
and so on.
07-06-2011 08:22 AM
07-06-2011 08:27 AM
Thanks Krishna for your suggestion.
But if I use vertical managers, then I need to handle the navigation moment to move focus properly at left righ, top and bottom. For that purpose I have used Flow field mgr.
Also please note that The same code is working fine for trackpad versions on trackpad navigations.
07-07-2011 01:11 AM
No I don't want to scroll on the touch event. As I have used managers and fields with their HORIZONTAL and VERTICAL scroll properties the device should take care to scroll. But it is not happening when two managers are used. one for horizontal scroll and another for vertical scroll. Only one either horizontal or vertical is working at a time. I need both.