Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

How to change font size of menu in blackberry app

Hi,

I want to fix the font size of the application, so I use Font.setDefaultSize() method in the UiApplication class constructor. All screen font size has been fixed. But font size of the menu and popup are remain comes from the Device font size, as set in device option.

Please help me.

Thanks

Adarsh Pandey

New Developer

Re: How to change font size of menu in blackberry app

I am trying this on OS 4.5

Developer
My Device: Storm

By changing the default font used within your application using the Font.setDefaultFont method, you can modifies all fonts used within your application, includes the menu. There is no specify way or API to  change the font size of the application menu.

with regards,
Vignesh J

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to mark your post as solved if you get the answer and dont forget to give kudos if the answer is useful for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted
New Developer

But it is not working in case of menu.

Please help me out.

Thanks.

Adarsh Pandey