10-26-2012 10:31 AM - edited 10-26-2012 10:31 AM
For my application, i want to check my mails of gmail account in the simulator. For that i tried to configure the MDS simulator. I followed the below steps:
3. Change the rimpublic.property file
[Email] #Email.mode =standalone #Email.mode =connect Email.mode =none #Common settings for both standalone and connect mode Email.personal =Arindam Email.address =firstname.lastname@example.org Email.deviceId =2100000a #Connect mode settings Email.pop3Server =pop.gmail.com Email.smtpServer =smtp.gmail.com Email.smtpPort =467 Email.pop3Port =995 Email.userId =email@example.com Email.password =********* Email.pollInterval=300
4. Then start the simulator(Running the run.bat file)
5. Open the run configuraion from the eclipse..
6. Checked the "Launch the MDS-CS with simulator
7. I started the BB 9790 simulator
After this i am not able to figure out, how can i configure the mail account? I tried to add the same account using setup of the email account. But the account is not able to register...
Please help me..