Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: China Unicom
Accepted Solution

How to detect the panes movement event in PaneView?

Hi, there!~

At first please let me explain what my development environment is, I'm develping apps based on BlackBerry JRE 6.0.0 by Eclipse,  and I'm debugging my apps on simulator (BlackBerry 9800, 6.0.0.706) and device (BlackBerry 9900, 7.1.0.912)

I'm beginning a new app what is a multi-function alarm clock, in this times I want to use some new layout UI for me, I already imported the sample code named "PaneManagerDemo" and I built a framework in my app, I initialized TitleView as HorizontalScrollableTitleView and add titles and contents.

I also used a customized UI component named "ListStyleButtonField" come from blackberry official web site, once all of the ListStyleButtonField's accumulated height exceed the content field height, this will cause the ListStyleButtonField lost its focus and I'm sure the focus was left at the last content field which the screen was slided to at last time.

My question is is there any way to detect the panes slide event, I will set focus on the ListStyleButtonField which one is top of the content if I can control this event, please help me to solve this problem, thanks!!~

Developer

Re: How to detect the panes movement event in PaneView?

Is this a really problem for everyone??
Developer

Re: How to detect the panes movement event in PaneView?

I already find out the method to detect the pane movement event in PaneViewManager, by according to this thread How to handle TouchGesture events