04-24-2009 06:21 AM
In my application I have to send a set of data to the server.
I have to send these data as XML.
1) In BB how can I generate an XML? In other words I have to create a XML like this.
how can I create this XML?
2) After creating the XML I have to send this as a HTTPPost. How can I do it?
3) After I send the data I have to check all the data is properly send. In other words with out data losses. Can I use checksum for this? If so hoe can I do that? Are there any alternatives?
04-24-2009 08:05 AM
1. Give a look at the below thread, similar discussion. Thre are few more you can search for it.
2. Give a look at this KB article for differnt ways of connection you can make.
3.You can tell the server to write back something to confirm that it recieved the data and at client side read the message sent by client and get confirmed about the status.
04-24-2009 08:22 AM
You can check the ietf for what "should happen" but offhand a response code less than 400 probably would mean
the XML was legal or server could return bad request or illegal blah blah blah - XML is already pretty redundant for
error checking LOL.