Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

How to hide the menu items on click of the listLiefld elemnt on Touchscreeen Storm

Hi all 

How to hide the menu items on click of the listfield elemnt on Touchscreeen Storm , its display a menu on click or touch click  of the list element how can i make that menu invisible (i am override the touchEvent by retruning it true )

Pleas e help me how can i remove from the visisblity on TouchEvent.CLICK ...

Developer
My Device: Storm

Re: How to hide the menu items on click of the listLiefld elemnt on Touchscreeen Storm

[ Edited ]

Hi Divit,

Instead of handling touchevent CLICK, try to handle navigation Click  by overriding navigationClick(). Then you will not get the menu

Editted: when you are clicking in the storm device, both the events will be fired, so you can handle either one

with regards,
Vignesh J

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to mark your post as solved if you get the answer and dont forget to give kudos if the answer is useful for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------