Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9380
My Carrier: etislat

How to make Table View scroll Vertically as well as Horizontally in blackberry7?

[ Edited ]

I am developing an Blackberry Application using Java.I have to show many number of column Horizontally and Rows Vertically.I need to show grid of items like Excel sheet. I am using TableView. But the problem is that TableView does not support horizontal scroll. I am beginner on this platform. Please suggest me how can I achieve the same.

Any Kind of help will be high appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: How to make Table View scroll Vertically as well as Horizontally in blackberry7?

Welcome to the forums.

There is a whole developer section available and more appropriate for questions like these.

I have asked a moderator to move it for you.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9380
My Carrier: etislat

Re: How to make Table View scroll Vertically as well as Horizontally in blackberry7?

Hello 

How can I post query on developers forum

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

As I said this has now been moved to the Java forum.

If you navigate there yourself...

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/bd-p/java_dev

At the top you'll see a new message button and your question will be placed in that forum.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.