Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

How to submit the application cod and librabry cod to app world?

Hi All,

I have application which have two proj in it. One is my appln project and other is library(third party jar) project, my application is dependent on library project. When i compile and run the application it generates two cod file i.e my application cod and library cod. Where as JDE automatically load it into simulator so we can view the output.

If i manually load my application on to simulator and select only my application cod file it says missing library module. This indicates i have to install the dependent cod before my application.

If i want to submit my application to app world then how should i go because we only submit the one application cod to app world. Now my application is having two cods.

Thanks,

Developer

Re: How to submit the application cod and librabry cod to app world?

You submit a package to App World - it can include multiple cods.  So you should be OK.

Developer

Re: How to submit the application cod and librabry cod to app world?

Hi peter,

Thanks for ur reply,

you mean i should zip both the cod files with its jad and submit it to app world?

last time when i submitted appln to app world i just uploaded only single cod and rest is taken care by app world.

Thanks,

Developer

Re: How to submit the application cod and library cod to app world?

I must admit I no longer bother putting together a package as they suggest in the documentation.  I find it takes just as long to put the package together as it does to just add the individual cods. 

Anyway, when you create your next release in App World, just click the add button and select one cod, then click the add button again to select the second. 

Highlighted
Developer

Re: How to submit the application cod and library cod to app world?

Hi Peter,

Ok, will try as u suggested, during app submission.

Thanks,