Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: colin

I install new key, i get jvm error 545 please follow this mail

hello i have some problem please follow this mail

1. a.I take this step(*****:this step) to install new key

b.my pin code is 2564336a

c.my phone is 9000(os 4.6)

d.but i nerver use phone to test code sign

e. i register blackberry server is success->Successful Registrati​on Request for Client '275484291​5'

(*****:this step)->(BlackBerry JDE Plug-in for Eclipse Users:
1)   Save all 3 .csi files in the same directory (each one will be sent in a separate email message).
2)   Start Eclipse.
3) Click on the Window menu item then Preferences, expand BlackBerry Java Plug-in then select "Install New Keys...".
4)    Select one of the 3 .csi files saved in step 1 and click Open.
5)   Click "Yes" to create a new key pair file.
6)   Type a password for your private key of at least 8 characters, and type it again to confirm.  This is your private key password, which protects your private key. Please remember this password as you will be prompted for it each time signing is attempted or a signature key is installed.
7)   Move your mouse to generate date for a new private key.
8)   In the Registration PIN" field, type the PIN number that you supplied on the signature key order form.
9)  In the Private Key password field, type the password created in step 6.
10) Click "Register".
11) Click "Exit".
12) Repeat this process for the other csi files.)

2. after install new key, i run simulator 9800(os 6.0), it  occur error that JVM Error 545 incompatible or correct filesystem and i remove key to run simulator 9000 , the state is the same error,and i want to import existing key ,pc donot find any existing key, i want insatll new key again, it tell me this key was registered, i can not install again, please tell me why( JVM Error 545 ) and tell me how to solve JVM Error 545 , tell me how to run code sign successly

colin~

Contributor
My Device: Non Blackberry User
My Carrier: Non Blackberry User

Re: I install new key, i get jvm error 545 please follow this mail

try uninstalling blackberry software then install it again, i face same issue before but after reinstalling softare now it's working fine... Smiley Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Please press the kudos button (star icon) on the left side to thank the user that helped you.
2. Please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
- Paresh Indulkar
(Game Programmer at Synqua Games)
(Developer of games - BBM Cricket with Friends & Word Poker with Friends Smiley Very Happy )