Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Super Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

In-app purchase checking

Hi everyone,

I wonder how do you guys check if user made in-app purchase in your apps? I mean if I save this in memory and then user makes total security wipe, I hope App World won't charge him or her again?

Highlighted
Developer

Re: In-app purchase checking

just put your App in Appword Draft and then u can DownLoad Build on Device then u will be Able To Check inapp purchase Without Paying Any thing.

if not Able , tell me will help u in  details.

===============================================================================================

Don't say "Thanks", press Kudos (white star on the left) button instead! 

Accept as solution if  my suggestions work .

Super Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

thank you, but I meant a bit different case Smiley Happy

imagine the situation:   user purchases virtual good and app saves this fact in the persistent memory store. Then user occasionally wipes the device and tries to get them again. Will the App world notice him or her that the virtual good was already purchased before? 

Developer

yes, u r right , but  i think if user takes Backup then persistence Storage also Backuped.

and i seen During Testing we Deleted apps from Device  than RMS, persistance Data also backuped by Device ,

for reinstallation, but if from Application Manager Data is Wipe than it can't be recoverd.

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Hi,

I want to have clarifiactions on follwoing;

1. How to put your app in Sandbox ?

2. Is putting you app in appworld(draft version) is the only way you can do the testing against live payment server??

3. If we put the app in draft version to appworld,can any other user be able to download it and start using?

Thnaks in advance