03-26-2009 07:47 AM
I have downloaded the eJDE-4_2_1_17_Component.zip.
How can I install this plug-in? I have Eclipse Platform Version: 3.4.1.
I'm a new user to Eclipse and I need some help with.
I have used to use NetBeans for my developments.
03-31-2009 04:40 PM
1. Start Eclipse.
2. Select the Help menu and choose Software Updates.
3. Click on the Available Software tab.
4. Click on the Add Site button.
5. Click on the Archive button.
6. Select the zip file for the BlackBerry JDE Plug-in for Eclipse.
7. Click Next through the installation prompts.
Note that you'll need to install the BlackBerry JDE Plug-in for Eclipse along with at least one component pack plug-in.