04-24-2009 03:31 AM
1. Working on BB storm (9530/9500 simulator) version is v126.96.36.199
2. Used BB JDE 4.7
3. Had signing permissions
4. Request is as follows:
I have applciaiton which implements phoneListener. i am getting the same callId for 2nd waiting call also.
1. for the first call i am answering and it gave caller-Id - 7465
2. at the same time i made another call and it went to callWaiting(int callID) and here also caller-Id is same as above i.e. 7465
here i am not able to get the 2nd caller phone number based on the caller-id. i did debug on BB Storm device it gives same caller-id for any call that you made.
is it a bug with BB storm device or ?.
can anyone please help me on this?
thanks in advance
04-24-2009 04:20 AM - edited 04-24-2009 05:00 AM
I thought the number was callID, i.e. an id for the call, rather than callerID, an id for the caller.
I'm surprised you get the same number or the call waiting. I'll have a test later. However for now can you review the documentation and make sure that you are interpreting the ids correctly.
Edit: Just done a test, callWaiting gets a different ID, so I don't see your problem.
04-24-2009 06:24 AM
thanks for your reply,
have get the different id in simulator or in device.
I too get the different callerId in simulator, it works fine in simulator. but not is device.
I used two API's
1.callIncoming(int callId)- first call
2.callWaiting(int callId)- second call when first call is progress of answering
in both cases i got the ame callId number i.e. 7465 always, since it is two different calls.
04-24-2009 08:25 AM
Can you please confirm which of the following is true:
1) On the device, both callIncoming and callWaiting have the same callid
2) On the device, the callid is always 7465
3) On the Simulator, callIncoming and callWaiting have a different callid
Can you also tell us the OS level of the device.
04-24-2009 08:31 AM
Thanks for you reply,
all your scenarios are correct
i have the BB Storm 9530 with OS- v188.8.131.52 (platform 184.108.40.206)
04-24-2009 10:03 AM