11-21-2012 03:45 PM
I have read several posts on this with some similar issues but I am not able to resolve it. I will try and be as clear as I can with my configuration in the hopes that someone will see my issue.
Blackberry JRE 4.5.0
I am trying to include ksoap2 in my application. My app consists of 2 libraries projects and 1 application project.
- Lib1 depends on lib2 (my ksoap lib)
- MyApp depends on Lib1
- Created my Ksoap lib by adding the ksoap2-j2me-core-prev-2.1.2.jar to the classpath and that is all this is contained in the project.
- Lib2 requires ksoap classes so I have to also add the ksoap2-j2me-core-prev-2.1.2.jar to the classpath of that project. I read that I should only have to add the KSOAP project but that does not work
-When I package and sign my app I get several files but the important ones I use are:
- I rename the "_full" files so that they are named MyApp.jad & Lib1.jad
- Deploy my app OTA and in simulator: get the same result on both.
Can't find module 'ksoap2-j2me-core-prev-2.1.2.jar'. Any help is appreciated.
If anyone has any steps to run outside of Eclipse if you think it will help I am all ears.
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-22-2012 04:44 AM
11-29-2012 02:54 AM