Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

My Device: Blackberry 10
My Carrier: XL

Make Peedometer Apps on Blackberry OS 7

[ Edited ]

Hi guys, i need some help. is anyone have try to make peedometer apps on blackberry os 7? Is there any sample code or atless guide how to do that ?

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Make Peedometer Apps on Blackberry OS 7

I suspect this is a bit too generic a question to get a reasonable answer.  The only people who will be able to help you are those that have already written such an app and your question reads like 'can you give me your code or your ideas on how you developed it'. 

I suggest you use the normal application development approach and break down the applicaion you are developing into the key components.  What functions does it need to perform - what UI is being provided etc.  Then take one of these and try to code it and ask questions specific to that.

One area that you might get general help in is the interface to the hardware.  What interaction with the device are you expecting to be be able to use to make this application?  If you know specifically what you need, then look round the APIs that are availbale (especially the Accelerometer) and see if what you need is already there.  If not , then ask...

Good luck.