Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BB Q5
My Carrier: Etisalat

NFC-enabled BB model that supports HCI Connectivity Event?

Dear colleagues,

I'm developping an cardlet on a SIM card which will be triggered when the handset send an ENVELOPE once it receives HCI Connectivity event. I have tested my cardlet with BB Q5 but i doesn't work. I checked the Terminal Profile using Comprion tool and I found that, Q5 doesn't support this event (class 'm').

I would like to know which model of BB that support class 'm' and HCI connectivity event?

Another question, transaction event seems to be supported by most of BB model but not connectivity, do you know why?

Any idea or comment is highly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Binh

Nothing is impossible
Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: NFC-enabled BB model that supports HCI Connectivity Event?

FYI I'm looking into this and will report back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side if you liked my attempts to help :-)
And please mark posts as solved if you think I found the solution or set you on its path. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @mdwrim
Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: NFC-enabled BB model that supports HCI Connectivity Event?

Sorry, we don't support the HCI Connectivity event, only HCI Transaction events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side if you liked my attempts to help :-)
And please mark posts as solved if you think I found the solution or set you on its path. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @mdwrim