Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Contributor
My Device: 8310
My Carrier: student

Re: Opening data with blackberry java application

hi dpunia;

But where does the XML file, nsf file does not have an xml file, for me, i think i must create a web service Which displays all the functions of a nsf file (views, masks ..... ) Is that true ???????. this web service can connect to the server and show us all over the componenets  it will be the same  if we open nsf in  a computer using the lotus notes client ???

thanks a lot

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

You can also use DXL(domino XML). Here is a link: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/library/ls-DXL_roadmap/

-DV

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: 8310
My Carrier: student

Hello ;

for this link ;it give us the possibility to export a domino xml ,and if i create a web service i will put the adresse of this service to the wirless toolkit to generate all the file .java ,.class to integrate it in eclipse . can you explain to me sir the process of the developpement ,for me i bleive that if i realize the web service which show all the componenet of the data .nsf ,and from this service i can generate the wsdl which is a xml file ,what is the utility of this file .xml . can you explain me exactely how can i process ?

bet regards ;